Your safety solutions partner
Starting and maintaining a safety program can be daunting, but with the right partner, the process can be efficient, effective and completed with confidence. We provide a start-to-finish solution, which means we can help at any stage of your lockout tagout, arc flash and confined space program development. Rely on our in-house team of industry experts to work with you to create a world-class safety program that is sustainable and compliant, supported by:
- Our Insights — Field engineers from different backgrounds to provide a variety of perspectives and find potential safety gaps others won’t.
- Our Services — Industry-trusted expertise in lockout tagout, arc flash and confined space to keep you and your team protected.
- Our Products — Safety products and software designed by experts and engineered to perform.
Brady Safety Services Team
We understand that it takes a team with diverse skill sets and knowledge to create a world-class safety program. Our team supports our clients every day in reaching and sustaining their safety goals.
Field Service Engineers
- On-site with you performing the assessments and implementing the solutions
- Extensive experience with equipment in industrial and commercial environments
- Variety of backgrounds — safety, electrical, chemical and mechanical engineering, EHS professionals,maintenance managers and technicians, and military maintenance leaders
- Qualified practitioners with first-hand knowledge of pain points for operators, maintenance, contractors and safety professionals
- Undergo a 6-month on-boarding process and continual quality assurance
- Author more than 30,000 client procedures each year
- Perform more than 60 arc flash risk assessments per year
- Lead over 110 training events annually
Safety Solutions Owners
- Your initial contact to ensure Brady can meet your unique needs
- Expert knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations and NFPA guidelines and interpretations
- 10-15 years of experience within their specialty
- Degreed engineers and safety practitioners
- Able to help identify current gaps and suggest improvements for your current safety programs, or develop a new program to meet your specific needs
- Point of contact to support client needs throughout each project
- Set up and manage single-and multi-phase projects with timely updates
- Work daily with field engineers to ensure we meet your project goals